Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations America.

I never thought I would see the day when a man of color became the President of the United States of American. It was only 50 years ago that African-Americans / Blacks fought for equality in this country! What an AMAZING step in the right direction.

I am so proud of us. Americans had something to wake up and smile about today - November 3, 2008. While Obama may not be everyone's choice, I think that man is going to renew what it means to be American - what it means to be Free, to live in a Democracy, to be Equal amongst ourselves, and to ensure Justice.

I am so pleased that he won historic Red states like Florida, Iowa, Ohio, Virginia, New Mexico! While the race was very close in all of these places, the mere fact that Obama pushed ahead alone shows me just how bad this country want change. And damn it, we deserve it.


YES, WE CAN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment