Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fall Semester!

Oh boy, am I ever in for a wild, crazy ride this coming school year. I've decided to do my last year of grad school full-time! I've never gone to school full-time and I am very nervous about taking on 4 grad-level classes and 20 hours of internship. I no longer work, which is a major help, but that just leads to my anxiety and stress over our finances. (Neither of us is working and doing school full-time.) However, it is what it is and we will get through it, somehow, someway...


Fall is going to be interesting. I will have class on Mondays and Thursdays for 6 hours.

  • Psychopathology in Clinical Practice
  • Advanced Evaluation for Social Work Practice (MORE Research - ugh!)
  • Advanced Theory Practice with Children and Adolescents
  • Advanced Field Instruction
My internship in Domestic Violence is going to be Tuesdays and Wednesdays for 10 hours! I decided to do the two 10 hours days so I could nip it in the bud and have more time for school work. 

Looks like Mon - Thurs I will likely be a Zombie...




2 comments:

  1. Just plug through going: 1 more semester, 1 more semester, 1 more semester! I know you will do well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to rock your last year of school. Remember fellow SW here... anything you need... :)
    -Jen

    ReplyDelete