Pages

Saturday, November 3, 2012

YAHOOO!

I passed my licensing exam! I am now a

Licensed Master Social Worker!

I am beyond proud and a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders. The next step is clinical licensure, but that is in the future and I’m not even sure I want to do it at this point. Let me enjoy this 3-year macro/mezzo/micro mixture of a job and then I will rethink my options.

As far as the job, it is going great but it’s been slow getting information from the school personnel to do the needs assessment. I have had great meetings with some people already and they have given me great insight! I’m meeting with the principal Monday to go over the referral process for my individual clients. I can’t wait to start working with them and their families to uncover needs and assist the families so that the child can focus on school!

-♥ SWS

No comments:

Post a Comment